Counseling Space @ The Well
Thank you for your interest in The Well's Counseling Space! The Well is pleased to have a comfortable, private space available that is perfect for psychotherapists, nutritionists, counselors, coaches, or private instruction.
Nestled within The Well's therapeutic wellness center, the Counseling Space is adjacent to our Event Space, set back from our massage therapy rooms to support privacy & confidentiality. Use of the counseling space extends to use of the reception area (including self-serve water/tea/coffee provisions), all-gender restrooms, & a staffed reception counter. The Well is ADA certified, stroller-& family-friendly, & welcomes everybody & every body.
- Dimensions: 12' x 14'
- Furnished with a pair of facing sofas, decorative bolster pillows, end tables with ambient lighting, coat rack, bookshelves, area rug, tissues, digital clock, noise dampening curtains, & white noise machine(s) in a soothing & calm room.
- Reception desk support to greet clients & provide on-site facility support.
- The standard set-up comfortably accommodates 2-5 adults.
- Professional listing on our website at www.bewelldc.com.
- Private entrance (upon request).
- Secure client file storage (negotiable).
- Option to enroll in The Well's online client scheduling platform, Genbook.
The Well is within walking distance of the Columbia Heights metro & steps away from Metrobus stops & a shared bike docking station. Street parking is available at meters or free on adjacent residential streets (up to two hours). Mount Pleasant is home to a diverse community of wellness consumers who make good use of the neighborhood's local yoga, fitness, & meditation offerings.
The Counseling Space is available on a monthly basis for half- or full-days.
- Base rate = $60/half day or $100/full day
- Half-day morning (9am-2pm) = $255/mo
- Half-day evening (3pm-8pm) = $255/mo
- Full-day (9am - 8pm) = $425/mo
(Monthly rates reflect 52 weeks.)
For more information & to discuss your specific needs, contact our Practice Manager Karyn Cassella at 202-436-1279 or bewellkaryn[at]gmail.com.