Event Space @ The Well
Thanks for your interest in sharing your event at The Well!
Use of the Event Space @The Well includes access to our main reception area and two restrooms. The Event Space is located within The Well, with treatment rooms and counseling room on either side. Sound is therefore important and events should be at conversation levels or quieter. People who use the Event Space should assume that therapists will be seeing clients during their event and will want to conduct themselves accordingly.
- Room size is 24' x 13' appropriate for 10 yoga practitioners or up to 35 seated guests
- Noise-blocking machines
- Bluetooth speakers
- Use of (10 of each): yoga mats; yoga blankets; backjacks; pairs of yoga blocks; yoga straps
- Use of up to 35 armchairs
- ADA certified and stroller- and family-friendly.
Basic Room Rental
This basic agreement assumes the event is time-bound and requires little to no administrative support from The Well. The designated event host will need to receive security and space use training prior to the event.
- Rate of $25/hour, minimum 2-hour reservation; must include minimum 15" on either side of event for set-up, registration, and clean-up.
- 50% deposit upon signing
- 50% due two weeks before event
- Full refund up to one month in advance; partial refund up to two weeks before event
Room Rental + Amenities
Additional space is available depending on your workshop needs. Each amenity is $5-$10/hr in addition to the basic rental agreement.
- Demo kitchen (including wheeled kitchen cart, food prep, storage, consumption, use of kitchen implements, etc.)
- Break-out room/storage
- Separate private entrance
- Coffee/Tea service
- Office space and/or support staff (greeting clients, registration, telephone use, photocopies, computer access, etc.)
Note that you will be charged if your workshop "spills over" into using one or more of these spaces or services at any time during your event.The cost is an additional $10/hour per amenity.
Co-sponsored Event with The Well
This option is available when the event is consistent with The Well's mission and goals and both parties choose to co-promote the event.
- Split registration fees 50/50
- Graphic design (as needed) for print and digital media
- Registration and payment through Constant Contact
- Promotion through The Well's social media, client lists, community lists, etc.
- Featured on The Well's website
For more information and to reserve space, contact Practice Manager Karyn Cassella (202) 436-1279 or bewellkaryn[at]gmail.com